Nigerian Man Claims He Attended His Own Wedding Without Realising He Is The Groom

Nigerian Man Claims He Attended His Own Wedding Without Realising He Is The Groom

 


One recentlywed says he went to his own wedding without realising he was the groom.

A Twitter user going by the handle Jeanios tweeted on Saturday, Nov. 19, saying he was going to a wedding.

“Attending a friend’s wedding today,” the man, who is part Togolese and part Nigerian, wrote.


 

Today, Nov. 23, he returned to Twitter to reveal that, unknown to him, it was his wedding.

“If I tell you people this thing, you will not believe me. Ashey I was the groom. I don’t know how come. As I got there they just told me to start dressing up and be smiling for pictures ear and dear. Anyways, happy married life to me.” he joked

His tweet has gone viral with other users joking about it. 

Follow breaking news, entertainment news, politics, sports, comedy,tech, browsing cheat, join this Whatsapp group

Post a Comment

0 Comments